The Bryanna Breakdown
23 Things About 23-year-old Me
- I have been to nine countries, but still feel I have been nowhere because of the vast amount of places I have not been.
- I am beyond grateful for the experiences I have had so far.
- My greatest passions are teaching, reading, writing, travel, and music.
- I play the flute and the ukulele.
- I’m slightly afraid of seagulls and pigeons.
- I’m positively afraid of what could be in the dark.
- I have my Hogwarts letter.
- I would not mind it if the Doctor stopped in for a visit (or Sherlock, or the Avengers, or Spike, or the Winchester boys…)
- I try to be environmentally conscious, and love when organizations put in the effort to try as well.
- I hardly ever wear jeans, and I love jeggings, dresses and cardigans.
- My past life was in the nineteenth century, and I am going to remarry my true love/husband (according to the psychic).
- My first crush was Darien from Sailor Moon. My second crushes were David Bowie (The Labyrinth) and Harrison Ford.
- I hate when the volume is set on an odd number.
- Sarcasm is my favorite. So is witty banter.
- I wish I could be a Pokemon trainer. I want to be the very best, like no one ever was.
- I enjoy bursting into song. I especially like it when others join me.
- I have social anxiety, but travelling has helped. A LOT.
- I actually enjoy classical music (along with indie, alt, jazz, pop, and pretty much everything else)
- I love ice cream (but loathe chocolate ice cream). I make it a point to try ice cream in every new place I travel to.
- I met and was spoken to by J.K. Rowling. I nearly fainted.
- I have also met my other three bucket list authors: Neil Gaiman, John Green, and Jasper Fforde.
- Easter is my favorite holiday, followed by Christmas.
- I’m obsessed with Shark Week (and sharks in general)